Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Duplicated cells

Hi!
I'm looking for a simple formula to find (enhance, tag or so on),
identical cells on a huge datasheet.
In fe words, I've a 10,000 lines datasheet, made by one column with
simple text.
I can sort that column (i.e. ascending values), but I'd need also to
immediately find duplicated text (one or more cells with the same text
inside).
Few time ago, I used a very simple formula, but... I've lost it.
Is there anybody that could help me?

Thanks a lot in the air!

Ciao

Claudio from Rome, Italy

--
Claudiotto
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have a look at the formulas for highlighting or tagging dupes on Chip Pearson's
site.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tingDuplicates

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP