Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I sum different rows

I have a speadsheet that contains the data of a date format and currency
format. For example:
Col A Col B
ROW 1 3/8/2005 $5.00
ROW 2 3/8/2006 $25.00
ROW 3 3/8/2007 $10.00

ROW 20 3/8/2005 $5.00
ROW 21 3/8/2006 $25.00
ROW 22 3/8/2007 $10.00

ROW 33 3/8/2005 $5.00
ROW 34 3/8/2006 $25.00
ROW 35 3/8/2007 $10.00

My questions is... How do i get the sum of Col B for the current year? For
example if I use this year my formula should return $75.00.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank You,
That worked fine.
I changed it a little
=SUMPRODUCT(--(YEAR(A1:A35)=YEAR(TODAY())),B1:B35)

Thanks again