Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking Jpeg Images to excel.

Hi all,

Odd question, but I have a file with about 160 images and would like to
link them to an excel file under category tabs example;
People, Nature, Technology etc.

There are 21 main files and within them about 2 - 4 sub files each.
what i want to know is if there is a way to link the files with a
formula or if there is another way to do it.

If anyone knows can you please get back to me whenever you have time.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

For getting a picture to show up you need a Hyperlink formula or some code.

Maybe something for you at John McGimpsey's site.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP