Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default clearing cells

I have an order form in Excel that I need to clear for every order. Can
anyone tell me how to make a button I can push to clear certain cells on a
worksheet? I have seen this done before on a timesheet to clear hours, but
have no idea how to do it.
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have you ever 'recorded macros' before? You can go to
'tools'...'macro'....'record macro' The manually go to the cells you need
to clear out and delete what is in each of them one at a time. when you have
done the last one click on the 'stop' macro button. You will then have a
macro that you can attach to a button or use a keyboard shortcut that will
clear those exact cells when you wish.