Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Program

I've written a program in VBA such that it opens up a dialog box, and I
choose the name of the person i want selected from a list, and then hit
enter, and it copies that name to a separate list. However, I do not
know how to write the formula so that after it chooses the name off of
a list and enters it into another name, it then deletes itself off the
original list.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Below is the code that takes the selected name that I enter into the
dialog box and drops it both into the "Draft Results" sheet and the
"Last Picked" Sheet. I want to then delete the last name picked from
the original list. The dialog box contains a combo box which is
populated with the original list of names. Therefore, I want to select
a name off that list, that populates the combo box, drop it onto the
two new sheets with the code below and have it delete off the list that
repopulates the combo box.
Thanks.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
NewRow = Worksheets("Draft Results").Range("o2").Value

Worksheets("Draft Results").Cells(NewRow, 3).Value =
EnterBatter.txtbatter.Value
Worksheets("Draft Results").Cells(NewRow, 5).Value =
EnterBatter.txtdrafted.Value

Worksheets("Last Picked").Cells(5, 5).Value =
EnterBatter.txtbatter.Value
Worksheets("Last Picked").Cells(5, 9).Value =
EnterBatter.txtdrafted.Value

Unload Me

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Last Picked").Activate
Cells(1, 1).Activate
End Sub

PCLIVE wrote:
Post your code.