Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Posting lowest values in a seperate worksheet.

I have a worksheet that has over 900 values that are dynamically
updated in row D.

I want to have a seperate worksheet that has the 50 lowest values
update automatically in Row D and include the corresponding Row A as
well.

What is the best way to go about this?

Thanks,

Dan