Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Consolidating data from 4 sheets to one!

I have 4 identical data sheets. which are which auto update from imput sheets
for 4 customers. Can i export the data from thes four sheets to a single
sheet. example
sheet1 cell A1 goes to sheet5 A1 but sheet2 A1 goes too sheet5 A2
and so on.

Is this possible and if so how do i do it Please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 03:08:01 -0700, Kernow1962
wrote:

I have 4 identical data sheets. which are which auto update from imput sheets
for 4 customers. Can i export the data from thes four sheets to a single
sheet. example
sheet1 cell A1 goes to sheet5 A1 but sheet2 A1 goes too sheet5 A2
and so on.

Is this possible and if so how do i do it Please?

Where does Sheet1 A2 go to?
Where does Sheet1 B1 go?

I think you need to be a little more explicit.

Rgds
__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK