Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default change time into simple number

I am using MS Office 2003. I am subtracting two times(hh:mm) and getting a
time value which I want to convert to number.

For example:
If the final value is 08:00 then I want to change it to 8 or if the value if
07:30 then it should be changed to 7.5

I tried using Integer function but it gives 00:00 or #######

Any idea guys??