Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Go to Last edited cell

I have a huge worksheet and i frequently go up and down the worksheet
it becomes painful to go to the last edited cell Is there a command to
go to the last edited cell?
please help
thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Manju" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a huge worksheet and i frequently go up and down the worksheet
it becomes painful to go to the last edited cell Is there a command to
go to the last edited cell?
please help
thanks in advance

Hmmm..you mean without a macro?

Unless someone comes up with a better idea I can think of an unelegant
solution:

Ctrl+Z , followed by Ctrl+Y

(Ctrl+Z jumps to the last edited cell and undoes the last edit, Ctrl+Y
redoes the edit.)

Cheers,

Joerg