Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Format??

I have set my conditional format so that is a column A2 is Pass then B2 turns
green, and if A2 is Fail then B2 turns red.

I also want B2 to not change colour if A2 is NOT Pass or Fail.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select B2

FormatCFCondition1Formula is =A2="pass" format to green

AddCondition2Formula is =A2="fail" format to red.

Nothing else is required.

If A2 is neither pass or faill B2 will remain no-fill.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP