Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default highlight dates when it arrives on a spreadsheet

I'm trying to develop a spreadsheet that projects dates due and highlights
that date when it arrives (maybe in another color).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

stephanie wrote:
I'm trying to develop a spreadsheet that projects dates due and
highlights that date when it arrives (maybe in another color).

Hi Stepahnie,

select the range with your dates, then from menu Format, Conditional
Formatting, under Condition 1 select Formula is than in the text box type a
formula like this:

=A2=TODAY()

than choose the format you prefer.

I used A2 because I assume that your dates are in column A starting from A2,
so you have to change.

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy