Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Deb Deb is offline

Default how can I send a cell value to another worksheet?

I want to enter the value of a cell to a cell on another worksheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Deb

Without using VBA code you cannot "send" a value.

Using a formula you can "receive" a value.

Assume you have a value in A1 of Sheet1

In Sheet2 in any cell enter =Sheet1!A1

OR..........if just a one-time operation you can select Sheet1 and CTRL + click
on Sheet2 to select it also.

Enter the value in a cell on Sheet1 and will be entered on Sheet2 at same cell
address.

DO NOT FORGET to ungroup the sheets when done.....right-click and "ungroup" or
just click on any non-active sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP