Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default help me is it possible to add to multiple cells without changing t

I need to add "ca" in the begining of all 3000 cells on my worksheet without
changing the data that is in the cells already is this possible without
editing all 3000 cell indiv please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Try on a spare copy ..

Assuming data running in A1 down

In B1:
=IF(A1="","","ca"&A1)
Copy B1 down to the last row of data in col A

Then kill the formulas in col B with an in-place: Copy Paste special
Check "Values" OK. Then delete col A
--
Max
Singapore