Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Creating a number from different fields.

I am trying to creat a number from different cells. I have 4 cells that are
in the following order:

B13 - 1.9
B14 - 40
B15 - 49
B16 - BR1

I want it to look like 1.9 x 40 x 49 x BR1 all in one cell. If anyone can
help me with this problem I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Charles

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you Sandy that is just what I wanted it to be.

Charles

"Sandy" wrote:

chzabel

try = b13 & "X" & b14 &"X" & B15 & "X" & B16

Hope this helps