Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hmz hmz is offline

Default Blow ups in spread sheet

Hi-

I have a workbook with formula's throughout. If I put an input variable,
the formula would work. Now, if I change the number, other than 32, it blows
up, and I have "N/A" throughout the workbook where my formula are. Is there
some format problem that I need to fix? It use to work fine until now. Any
ideas for this wide open question?
--
hmz
Wash DC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hmz wrote:
Hi-

I have a workbook with formula's throughout. If I put an input
variable, the formula would work. Now, if I change the number, other
than 32, it blows up, and I have "N/A" throughout the workbook where
my formula are. Is there some format problem that I need to fix? It
use to work fine until now. Any ideas for this wide open question?

I think it depends on which formula do you have in your workbook...

To avoid the #N/A error you can incapsulate your formulas with an IF
function:

=IF(ISNA(your_formula),"",your_formula)

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What Function are you using(s)?

Post one of the formulas that blows up when you enter a number other than 32

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP