Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do i print only the comments for one person on a report?

One way is to select the area, use Goto Special and select the Visible cells,
copy the visible cells and paste on a new sheet, print the new sheet.

Note: if the area in question is created by the Auto Filter then you don't
have to select the visible cells. When you copy a filtered range only the
visible cells are copied.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Barb"
wrote in message
I was given a report that includes a total list of names of people, and you
are able to open it to one paticular person to review their information etc.
There is a comments part that is suppose to print the comments at the end.
When I bring up one person to print only their information, it prints the
comments of all people included on the report instead of just the one person
I've pulled up. How can I get it to stop printing all comments and only the
ones that apply to the one person?
Thanks