dagfinn

Default tranfere vertical data to horizontal tabel

I have composed a database to log activity, where the user put in data to a
normal excel-sheet.
The user write in all data contain date, time start, used time etc, and this
activities could count from 5 to 25 tours.
date start Stopp total time
02.feb 2 08:40 09:30 0.5
02.feb 2 12:00 14:00 2.0
02.feb 2 20:00 22:30 2.5
03.feb 2 07:30
then i will make a diagram from this input, and therefor i need to transfeer
this data to a horizontal list on a new worksheet.
Start1 Brukt1 Start2 Brukt2 Start3 Brukt3
02.feb 08:40 00:50 05:00 01:00 08:30 05:00 14:00
03.feb 07:00 01:00

Is there anyone with idees for a string in excel etc who could help me??

dagfinn

--
eet

dagfinn

Thanks for yor help.
But my problem is still open, because I need help to transfere a lot of rows
with wtih same day/date to one row. This row should be indicate by first cell
who shows date, then next cell indicate first tour, third cell indicate total
time for each tour.
If there have been 10 tours, all this rows must been trasfere to a one
string/one row.
Start1.used1startt2 used2 Start3 used3
02.feb 08:40 00:50 05:00 01:00 08:30 05:00 14:00
03.feb 07:00 01:00

By a validation I can controlled that second tour not start before first
tour are finish.
dagfinn