Junior Member

Default Dcount with Multiple Criteria

Hey,
Got this problem which is really bugging me.

I have an array which I need to get information from.
the information is to count the amount of entries which fall into specific brackets
<£1mil turnover and <1300 employees

I have used the Dcount function to do this . (and created 24 arrays,1 for each set of criteria)

but I need to add another criteria which occurs in another field of the array.

This field has 16 variables so rather then make a huge messsy array, is their a way of linking criteria together

Dcount(DATA, "turnover" , "Quad1 criteria AND Industry Criteria")

I have tried & and AND and a whole load of other functions but I would love a bit of help

Thanks a million

Regards

Conor