Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default cell color

I have 3 columns of cells that have numbers between 1-100 (these are
percentiles). I need all cells 1-25 to be colored blue, 26-75 colored
yellow, and 76-100 colored red. Is there a way I can make these cells
automatically change color, or is this possible to do with a macro?
Thanks

Karl

--
flyingmeatball
flyingmeatball's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37302

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can do this with Conditional Formatting. Select your range of cells.
Go to Format. Select Conditional Format. You can then enter the
conditions under which a cell would turn which color.

--
jonhunt
jonhunt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35370

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Once you put in the conditions, click on format and you can select the
color. Then you can set a second or third condition and select
different colors for different variables.

--
jonhunt
jonhunt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35370
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=570812

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use Conditional Formatting with conditions of less than 26 blue, less than
76 yellow, and less than equal 100 to red.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"flyingmeatball"