Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automatically changing range of functions for monthly columns

My problem is:
I have one spreadsheet with a master list of data, and on another
spreadsheet I have monthly columns of calculations based on this data. The
range used in the formulas for these calculations varies from month to month.
I need a way to create a new column for each month (keeping the same
formulas) without manually changing the range every time.

Any help would be appreciated!