Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default What is the exact equation used in ToolPak t-test (unequal vari?)

I am just looking for the mathematical equation set that is used in the
ToolPak's t-test for unequal variance. I am using the function in my
dissertation but need to be able to give a bit more info...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Polexia -

I couldn't find the formula in Help of recent versions of Excel. But it was
in the Excel 97 Help.

I've posted a jpg file of that formula on my web site
http://www.mikemiddleton.com, with a link in the lower left corner.

- Mike