Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S S S S is offline

Default hiding then printing a row

If I hide a single row when viewing, is there an easy way to have this row
included when printing without having to go back to `unhide row`

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian Ian is offline

It depends what exactly you are trying to do. One option is to replicate all
your data further down the sheet and set this as the print area.

Another option is to use VBA to unhide the row before printing and use a
timer to hide it again. This method is more complicated and assumes it is
always the same row(s) you have hidden.

--
Ian
--
"S S" wrote in message
k...
If I hide a single row when viewing, is there an easy way to have this
row included when printing without having to go back to `unhide row`

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S S S S is offline

Its basically a simple currency converter for 3 currencies I just want a
single row that appears to give me credit for it when they print it.
I like the idea of printing from a copy further down the page, I never
thought of that. I dont want to use VBA, I have used it before but got
into a mess with it as although I understood it at the time I dont use it
often enough to remember the stuff, it also causes problems when I email the
`converter` to someone and it shows up as contains macro warning this tends
to panick people.

"Ian" wrote in message
It depends what exactly you are trying to do. One option is to replicate
all your data further down the sheet and set this as the print area.

Another option is to use VBA to unhide the row before printing and use a
timer to hide it again. This method is more complicated and assumes it is
always the same row(s) you have hidden.

--
Ian
--
"S S" wrote in message
k...
If I hide a single row when viewing, is there an easy way to have this
row included when printing without having to go back to `unhide row`

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S S S S is offline

Yip thats good as well ,in fact that might be the one to use. thanks for you
suggestions.

"Ian" wrote in message
Another way would be to use a page header or footer?

--
Ian
--
k...

"Ian" wrote in message
It depends what exactly you are trying to do. One option is to replicate
all your data further down the sheet and set this as the print area.

Another option is to use VBA to unhide the row before printing and use a
timer to hide it again. This method is more complicated and assumes it
is always the same row(s) you have hidden.

--
Ian
--
k...