Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need to use the sumif for a workbook, not a worksheet

I need to add cell P24 on worksheets M01 to M50, if cell I12 on worksheets
M01 to M50 = "B" if it is blank or contains another letter I need it to
ignore the amt in cell P24. Sheets M01-M50 are in the same workbook and are
part of a much larger workbook. I have tried everything I can think of and
nothing has worked yet. I know that there must be a way to do this. Thank
you for help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Don, How do I work this into a sumif statement. Remember I need it to
ignore blanks and any letter beside "B" in the other cell.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

adapt this to your needs
=sum(m01:m50!p24)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"over my head" <over my
wrote in message
I need to add cell P24 on worksheets M01 to M50, if cell I12 on worksheets
M01 to M50 = "B" if it is blank or contains another letter I need it to
ignore the amt in cell P24. Sheets M01-M50 are in the same workbook and
are
part of a much larger workbook. I have tried everything I can think of and
nothing has worked yet. I know that there must be a way to do this.
Thank
you for help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try

=SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(INDIRECT("'MO"&ROW(INDIRECT("1:5 0"))&"'!I12"),"B",INDIRECT("'MO"&ROW(INDIRECT("1:5 0"))&"'!P24")))

HTH

"over my head" wrote:

Don, How do I work this into a sumif statement. Remember I need it to
ignore blanks and any letter beside "B" in the other cell.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

adapt this to your needs
=sum(m01:m50!p24)

--