Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default More Excel Tutorials/Tips Required

Good afternoon/morning/evening.

Many thanks to all of you who have requested and suggested tutorials to
be posted on my blog http://teachr.blogspot.com over the past couple of
days. I'm currently working on more new content for the blog and
really appreciate your input.

If you have any more ideas please please keep them coming, as I want as
many tutorials, tips and hints for excel as I can get to keep my blog
interesting an useful to those who visit.

Once again, if you have any requests, ideas or tutorials of your own
for the site, please email me at and let me
know. Similary if you want an update on new tutorials posted please
send me a similar email with the heading SUBSCRIBE, and I will update
you whenever there is new content.

Thanks again, and keep 'em coming!

Kindest Regards,
Matt