Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell Colors

Is there a way to link cell colors? So if I change a cell color in one
worksheet it will change to the exact color in another worksheet?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Scott

Cannot be done with linking or by formula.

Grouping those two sheets and changing one would change the other also but that
would be a lot of hassle if changing frequently.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP