Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vk Vk is offline

Default When do we use -- (double minus) in a formula

When do we use -- (double minus) in a formula?

Why it is not given in Excel-Help

I have seen it being used with SUMPRODUCT inplace of *.

Why -- is used and not *. What are the advantage"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It's quite a bit of reading, but it's very well explained he

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten