Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Countdown

Hey, I have excel 2000 and here's what i'm making and what my problem
is:

basically, i'm trying to collect a certain amount of money in a certain
amount of time :) and i'd like to make it so it calculates how much i've
gotten from day 1 and figures out how many more days it will take for me
to reach my goal...
hope you can get that.

in short, what i need is a countdown function like
=today()+(amount of days it will take with the average money made per
day)
...or kind of like that.

can anyone help me?

--