Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default recording more than 2 changing values in Excel at a time???

I cannot figure out how to solve the following problem: I have more
than two changing values in my Excel sheet (these values are updated
every 500 milliseconds, linked to a webserver). Now, I have to record
each value. Therefore, each value should be written to a column in
another Excel sheet. There was already a similar problem posted (here
is the link) and it was nicely solved by Dave. I also tried to solve my
problem in a similar way, but if there are more than 1 changing value,
I think that Dave´s solution does not work (I could be wrong of
course). However, I tried hard... Can anybody help me?

Here is the link to the previous "one value" problem...

http://groups.google.de/group/micros...6f53e3 c9c7c2