Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
qcc qcc is offline

Default How do I pick up only the rows with a non-null key column on a separate sheet?

Hi,

I want to make a report on a separate sheet based on a non-null column
on another sheet. Example:

sheet 1:

name telephone
ABC
AAA (111)-777-9999
CCD (888)-999-0098
DDD
LLL

I want the report on sheet 2 look like: (picking only the people with
telephone numbers)

name telephone
AAA (111)-777-9999
CCD (888)-999-0098

How do I make this work?

Thank you very much for your help!

qcc

--
qcc
qcc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36588

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

qcc wrote:
Hi,
I want the report on sheet 2 look like: (picking only the people with
telephone numbers)

name telephone
AAA (111)-777-9999
CCD (888)-999-0098

How do I make this work?

Hi qcc

Just a thought...

Why not use Data Filter Auto Filter, click the drop down arrow in
the Telephone column and click (NonBlanks)?

Gets the result you want without having to create a new sheet of data.

Regards

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
qcc qcc is offline

Thank you Steve. This makes my life much easier!