Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Default Tab Stops for Template

I built an invoice template in Excel, everything works except I want to tab
over the cells that are just labels and goto the fields that need data
inserted.
Is there a way to do this like the prebuilt MS templates or do I have to
program a user form with VB?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian Ian is offline

You need to unprotect the cells you want to tab into
(FormatCellsProtection deselect Locked)and protect the
sheet(ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet).

--
Ian
--
"IMATech2" wrote in message
I built an invoice template in Excel, everything works except I want to tab
over the cells that are just labels and goto the fields that need data
inserted.
Is there a way to do this like the prebuilt MS templates or do I have to
program a user form with VB?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks! I thought I'd tried that before, but maybe I hadn't saved my changes
correctly before I protected the Sheet. 85% of the tabs go the right places
now. I have a couple rows at the bottom of the page that I split the row and
they don't work quite right, but it is diffently a 100% improvement.

Thanks