Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Simple Game and Puzzle - Very Difficult to Implement

I am making this little game and I need this functionality:
1.
| Current Trial Input | Trial 1 | Trial 2 | Trial 3 |
_______ 4 ____________ 4
2.
| Current Trial Input | Trial 1 | Trial 2 | Trial 3 |
_____5 _____________ 4_____ 5

3.
| Current Trial Input | Trial 1 | Trial 2 | Trial 3 |
______ 2____________ 4______5______ 2

The difficulty I am having is the "memory" of storing previous trial
inputs. Basically each time a number is entered in the cell, it logs it
in an open cell to the right. Anyone know of a way to do this?

--
dmb490
dmb490's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36556

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

dmb490 Wrote:
I am making this little game and I need this functionality:
Iteration 1.
| Current Trial Input | Trial 1 | Trial 2 | Trial 3 |
_______ 4 ____________ 4

Iteration 2.
| Current Trial Input | Trial 1 | Trial 2 | Trial 3 |
_____5 _____________ 4_____ 5

Iteration 3.
| Current Trial Input | Trial 1 | Trial 2 | Trial 3 |

The difficulty I am having is the "memory" of storing previous trial
inputs. Basically each time a number is entered in the cell, it logs it
in an open cell to the right. Anyone know of a way to do this?

You're probably going to have to do that with VB.

Although I'd be interested to see a formula that does the trick.

Scott

--
Maistrye
Maistrye's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36078