Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula Assistance Please

I am getting myself totally stumped.

I have to calculate Overtime for 3 different areas. I have a separate
worksheet for each area, Shipping, Receiving, Production.

In each one I have set it up so I have a column for month represented by 1,
2, 3 etc to 12. Then I have the persons name, and another column for the
total overtime hours.

Then I have my final totals spreadsheet in which I have a column for Jan,
Feb, March etc in which I have the total overtime for each month.

What I want it to do, is to go to the month column to determine which month
the overtime happened, then to to the column with the person's overtime
hours, then calculate all three worksheets to put the final totals in the
totals spreadsheet.

Thanks so much.