ExcelBanter

-   -   VBA delete certain cell contents if condition is met (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/455183-vba-delete-certain-cell-contents-if-condition-met.html)

Sabosis June 8th 21 11:35 PM

VBA delete certain cell contents if condition is met

Hello

I have a spreadsheet that will have variable row counts each time I process it. I need to clear a few cells if the date in column H is greater than column F, or if column H is blank. Cells to be cleared would be in columns H, I, M, and N. I would need this to loop to the bottom of the sheet from row 2 to the bottom. Any help is appreciated! Thanks