Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy multi-line variable to first empty row

Hi Terry,

Am Fri, 31 Jan 2020 18:31:33 +0000 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

I'm still struggling to find what I'm doing wrongly with Claus's last
code, but I think I'll put it aside for now and retire to the lounge for
a glass of white ;-)

you get the error when the cipboard is empty.

Regards
Claus B.

I got the same error running with an empty Clipboard! This is my contention for
going with reading the source data directly into an array and processing it
entirely within Excel with no external dependencies!!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

GS wrote:

Hi Terry,

Am Fri, 31 Jan 2020 18:31:33 +0000 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

I'm still struggling to find what I'm doing wrongly with Claus's last
code, but I think I'll put it aside for now and retire to the lounge for
a glass of white ;-)

you get the error when the cipboard is empty.

Regards
Claus B.

I got the same error running with an empty Clipboard! This is my contention for
going with reading the source data directly into an array and processing it
entirely within Excel with no external dependencies!!

Hi Garry,

OK, here's some typical 'source data'
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwb4yy02rw...m8.3.gpx?raw=1

I'm looking forward to seeing and using your code, delivering all the
output I get from my MX Pro macro, text and images. Using your "very
simple approach"!

Terry, East Grinstead, UK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

GS wrote:

[...]

Could you please also provide the 3 remaining items on my list (when you have
time to do so)?