Old December 5th 19, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Help

I have a Column called PhotoCount

I also have 20 columns photo1 photo2 photo3 etc

What I need to do is look at the PhotoCount field and look at this value to know how many photo URLS to create. For example if the Photocount is 5 I need to start on column Photo1 and output a value from my spread sheet. Once it gets to five it stop enters no value in for 6 through 20 and goes to the next row etc.