Junior Member

Default How do I add a column on 3 worksheets. and get 1 total

Hi

I have a workbook of which has 3 sheets in it. Each worksheet has the same layout .

What im trying to do is to have a macro or something that when I click on a button it puts a black line below the last entry in each worksheet and then adds up the totals in each worksheet in column F up to the black line and creates a total for all 3 sheets in a box.

The attached sheet maybe explains better,
Attached Files
File Type: zip book 1.zip (7.5 KB, 26 views)