Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to do an auto sort on sheet2

I'm hoping someone can help me with this unique situation. I need to create a workbook where the user can enter names into sheet1 like the following:

Smith, Carol
Jones, Ted
Jackson, Abigail
Anderson, Kim
Kirby, Stan

When the person clicks on sheet2 those same names should exist in column A **sorted alphabetically**. The user should not have to perform a sort by clicking a button, selecting a range, etc. The list should already be sorted. Can someone tell me how I would accomplish this? Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry, forgot to add in my description that there is a header in cell A1. Sorry. How would your code look with this change? Thank you so much.