Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to show how to insert an in-cell drop down calculator and insertvalue of calculation

Good Day to Everyone,

I saw a custom calculator made by a google group user years ago. It was an excel group. Can I only assume this task would require a custom made calculator form? If there is a built-in windows calculator/API, would that be something to use instead? Basically, I am wondering what the code would be for "frmCalculator" to appear to the right or at the bottom of any cell in column "D" upon its selection or change. Then, after I use the calculator to find the end-value, what code would I put down that inserts this end-value into the cell that is currently selected or being changed.

I know this is a big task, I have some experience with VBA coding but not this much. I am asking for any assistance the experts and professionals on this forum/group have time for to help me here. I do appreciate anyone's time in advance. A link to a site or an excel file, or even the coding, would be a blockbuster for me.

Thank you, really I do mean it.

/s/

Chief Foreman, U.S. Navy (Ret);
Cancer Survivor