Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Turn positive values to negative values if condition is true

Hi,
Can somebody help with a macro doing the following:

If cell in column A = "Test"
Then turn positive values to negative values in column B+C in corresponding
row
If cell in column A <"Test" then do nothing
If cell in column B or/and cell in column C already has a negative value
then do nothing

Best regards,
Kaj Pedersen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Claus,
Your suggestion did exactly what I asked for. Thank you for that.
However, I have problems to figure out how to change the macro if I want the
following:

"Test" in column B
Values to turn into negative in columns F and H

Can you help once more?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Kaj Pedersen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Claus.

Thank you so much for your help. Everything is now to my full satisfaction.
Changing the columns also enabled me to understand how the macro is built,
so now I can easily change columns to what I want.

Regards,
Kaj Pedersen