Junior Member

Angry Excel Help!!

How would I write an excel formula using the following conditions? I keep getting an error message and I dont know what I am doing wrong

Buy if the stock price is greater than 10 and forward PE ratio is less than 15
Buy if Mkt Cap is better than 50.00 and return on assets is better than 6.00
Hold otherwise

Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Help!!

Hi,

Buy if the stock price is greater than 10 and forward PE ratio is less than 15
Is there an "OR" here?
Buy if Mkt Cap is better than 50.00 and return on assets is better than 6
Hold otherwise

isabelle