Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Row Above, with a Twist Q

I have several Blank rows above each is a row of data (covering columns A-D), what I want to do is populate each blank row with the following:-

Col A - Copy the Text from Row Above
Col B - Insert fixed Text "ABC"
Col C - I wish to remain blank
Col D - Copy the value that is in Col C in Row above to this column

Do above until last Row in sheet (as sheet can have a variable length)

Basically above are Debit and Credit lines,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Claus, works perfect, one slight update I need,

Re Col D - if Col C is blank i.e. has no value (in the row above), then what the Value is in Col D should be copied to Col C, if Col C is not blank, then your original code

As mentioned, these are Debit & Credits, so in first post I assumed all my data rows were debits i.e. had a value in Col C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Claus, thats it, works exactly how I want, one small thing, the very last row of Data doesn't copy down, so the code stops at the last row, but that last row needs to be copied down, then stop

I'm assuming this line needs adjustment LRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Claus, that didn't do anything, still last row hasn't copied

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bingo Claus, thats it. Many thanks