Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Best place to find an Excel contractor?

Hi,

I have a small project that I could use some help with. Is there a good place to find an Excel contractor other than sites like eLance (which I've had horrible experiences with)? I did some searches but most of the Excel specific sites that I found don't seem very legitimate.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 5:50:42 AM UTC-2, wrote:
Hi,

I have a small project that I could use some help with. Is there a good place to find an Excel contractor other than sites like eLance (which I've had horrible experiences with)? I did some searches but most of the Excel specific sites that I found don't seem very legitimate.

Thanks!

I work as a freelancer doing many services with VBA and services like, data entry, data processing...
I don't know if here would be the best place to hire a freelancer, because you would have to discuss on various topics, such amount to be charged, time spent in the service...
If you want to contact me directly to discuss about your project, feel free to contact me on email: toguko at gmail.com