Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Resolving VBA reference error

Good morning,

I've been writing code in my office for a number of years without issue. Recently, the following has occurred:

A recently developed macro-enabled workbook on my machine runs without error. However, on two of my colleague's machines, trying to execute the macro generates a compile error: "Can find project or library". Going into Tools/References on the VBA menu bar, I noticed that my collegues have the following reference "MISSING: ATP 2.0 Type Library"

It doesn't matter if this reference is checked or not - the code generates a fatal error. My understanding of MS Office documentation is this reference only applies to Excel 2007 and earlier. Our office is running Excel 2010, all of the same version.

I tried moving the ATP 2.0.dll to my colleague's directory, but the system generated an error, preventing the transfer.

So I went to a fourth machine to try the code. It ran fine and the ATP type library isn't available when I look at the reference list.

So, can anyone give me some direction to resolve this error? Alternatively, is there an error trapping methodology I can use?

Art

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote:
ATP 2.0 Type Library

Install or reinstall analysis toolpak on these computers.