Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to copy figures from Mainframe screen and paste at excel

Hi,

I need guidance in writing a macro script for the following. What I'm trying to do with the macro is, with just a click, it will
- self log in to Mainframe screen
- navigate to specific screen
- copy figures from the screen
- paste onto the excel sheet
~~Done~~

I'm totally out of depth with this one. Hope for assistance or guidance for this.

Much appreciated.

Rgds