Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add comment with author and text code.

I am faltering on how to make the add comment portion of this equip checkout sheet work.

I copied a working example from another workbook, but I am missing some steps to make it work.

There is a comment display box for more details on the sheet.

Thanks.
Howard

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2uv0h5qkw...0Box.xlsm?dl=0

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Howard,

Am Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:16:55 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2uv0h5qkw...0Box.xlsm?dl=0

please look he
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for "Barcode Check"

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Howard,

Am Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:55:36 +0200 schrieb Claus Busch:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for "Barcode Check"

if you want the same comment in each cell in the selected range start
the InputBox before the loop.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

please look he
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for "Barcode Check"

Regards
Claus B.

That does it just fine.

Appreciate the boost, these userforms are a bit tricky when you don't use them a lot.

Thanks.

Howard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Howard,

Am Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:50:03 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

That does it just fine.

please look again. I just uploaded a new version with some lones to
handle the errors

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

please look again. I just uploaded a new version with some lones to
handle the errors

Regards
Claus B.
--

I think I see them in the userform button click code, is that correct?

Don't see anything in my module codes. I am not quite done with some error checking there. (Improper Operator ID number for one)

Thanks.
Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Howard,

Am Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:58:13 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

I think I see them in the userform button click code, is that correct?

yes, all code for comments is in CommandButton1_Click event

Regards
Claus B.