Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Debug Macro Usiing Step Into

hi,

what do you mean by "the sheet disappears"
- the VBA window expand and fill out the screen
- i see the office window (or other) in place of the spreadsheet

isabelle

Le 2015-03-19 16:00, Boyd Colglazier a écrit :
In earlier verisons of Excel (2000 through 2003) I could view both the
code in the visual basic editor and the worksheet affected by the
macro on the same screen. Using step into I could see the effects of
the code on the worksheet. After updating to Office 2010 and now
Office 365 I can no longer do this. I can get the code and the
worksheet to show on the screen at the same time but as soon as I
click on the code the worksheet disapperars. Has this functionality
been removed from Excel or am I doing something wrong. Any help would
be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 02:52:07 -0400, isabelle wrote:

hi,

what do you mean by "the sheet disappears"
- the VBA window expand and fill out the screen
- i see the office window (or other) in place of the spreadsheet

isabelle

Le 2015-03-19 16:00, Boyd Colglazier a écrit :
In earlier verisons of Excel (2000 through 2003) I could view both the
code in the visual basic editor and the worksheet affected by the
macro on the same screen. Using step into I could see the effects of
the code on the worksheet. After updating to Office 2010 and now
Office 365 I can no longer do this. I can get the code and the
worksheet to show on the screen at the same time but as soon as I
click on the code the worksheet disapperars. Has this functionality
been removed from Excel or am I doing something wrong. Any help would
be appreciated.

I have resolved the problem. Thanks.