Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default filtering

Hi All,

I got a question, I have to make a scan in excel that has 6 question. After all the question are filled there has to come a solution (which are the right financing type). All of the 6 questions have a drop down list.
I have 18 solutions, all divided by growth, lifecycle and sector.

I think it has to be with filtering. But I don't know how to get all the filtering so in another sheet will pop up the solution.

Is there someone that can help me with this?
Thanks in advance!