Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default conditional formatting, filtering then copying to another sheet

good evening everyone, appreciate any help from this project I am working on. I have this data around 40 columns and close to a hundred rows. First column is a unique data while from second to last columns represent numbers. There are headers as well.

I am running a conditional formatting that colors the cells based on certain criteria's (blue, black and red). Now due to volume of data it's really hard to visually check row by rows and column by columns and summarized the highlighted cells.

I want to create a macro that will simply pick up only the highlighted cells yet keeping the first column as reference as well as the headers for all the columns then copying and pasting it to another sheet. Thank you all in advance!

Name Day1 Day2 Day3 Day4 Day5
Unique1 Color1 Color2 Color3 Color4 Color5
Unique2 Color1 Color2 Color3 Color4 Color5
Unique3 Color1 Color2 Color3 Color4 Color5