Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Format header in page setup

On Tuesday, 12 March 2002 13:49:17 UTC, Martin Gregory wrote:
I would like to format the centre header with Aerial bold 14 similar
to the right header and have tried many combinations - none of which
work! The code I'm using is:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup

.CenterHeader = Me.ContractName.Text & Chr(10) & "Cash Flow
Forcast"
.RightHeader = "&""Arial,Bold""&D"
.RightFooter = Application.UserName
.Orientation = xlLandscape