Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JCO JCO is offline

Default Viewing my Macro

This is not that important but I'm curious. All of the sudden when I select
Macro, instead of showing my routine, the first one reads as shown below:

Error Report!Error Report!Error Report

Why is the name repeated then it should only be listed once.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You description do not give a clue of what your code does etc. Is this from a error handle routine?

Anyhow, in general, the only time I experience douoble executions, is when the code start with a Worksheet_Change event and the sheet also has a Worksheet_SelectionChange, and you forget to set Application.EnableEvents = False.

/regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JCO JCO is offline

No this is independent of the content of the code.
This is not being executed multiply times either. It's simply reads that
way when I select the Macro Button in Excel. Everything works great. It's
just the viewing of the first public sub that is displayed different than
the others.

If I select Run from the VBA section, the Sub-Routines are displayed okay
too. Only on the Excel page while selecting "Macro" do I get this Strange
Display. Functionality is okay.

That is why I said it's not a big deal, but has me curious.

Thanks

"tskogstrom" wrote in message

You description do not give a clue of what your code does etc. Is this from
a error handle routine?

Anyhow, in general, the only time I experience douoble executions, is when
the code start with a Worksheet_Change event and the sheet also has a
Worksheet_SelectionChange, and you forget to set Application.EnableEvents =
False.

/regards

Unlock project for viewing within a macro P McConnell Excel Programming 3 April 14th 09 11:13 PM
Macro to lock project from viewing CH Excel Programming 1 September 21st 07 04:49 PM
viewing Curt Excel Programming 2 February 15th 07 04:02 PM
HELP - Need to prevent others from viewing my MACRO LIST - How do I do this? Marcello do Guzman Excel Programming 1 December 12th 03 07:26 PM
Protect macro code from viewing/editing Keith[_8_] Excel Programming 5 October 30th 03 02:59 PM